Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Barack Bush

The current resident of the White House has moved from centrist Democrat/Republican-lite to full-fledged Republican president, no different from his predecessor. Not only is he a bald-faced liar about health care, a shill for his corporate friends, and a flagitious* warmonger, he can now be called President Terminator.

*A word I just ran across today, very apt.


  1. I'm not sure what your president did, but it sounds like he definitely messed up somehow. I'm sorry things aren't going well.

    The idea of a black president is still amazing to me, not because I think it's bad, but because it didn't seem possible. I know it would never happen when I am.

    My president is very well liked and is enacting an agenda that I believe will transform my country. I'm very excited about him.

    I hope your president improves.

  2. I'm going to work 'flagitious' into a conversation tommorrow.

  3. Obama's main purpose seems to be to convince Americans that elections really don't matter.


Thanks for visiting.

Please be considerate... no off-topic, racist, sexist or homophobic comments.

Comment moderation is on.

No anonymous comments will be accepted..