Friday, March 6, 2009

BREAKING LOCAL NEWS: WRIGHT REQUESTS RECOUNT

I'm spreading the word -- Haik Bedrosian got the news first, this morning -- 'I just got an email from Kurt Wright. He WILL be asking for a recount. Kurt wrote: "...I have decided that I am going to request a recount--not because I expect it to change the result, but because so many people have literally begged me to do this.

In many ways, I would prefer to move on--for myself personally that is--but I do agree with people like yourself Haik who believe this is the right opportunity to take a close look at how the system worked. This is not about me, it is about the process. I accept the result and am gratified to have come so close and to have actually received the most 1st place votes--and even won on the second round as well. I also understood that this was the system we have in place and knew this result was a possiblity. If voters do not like this system they have the ability to change it--but that will not come from me..."


Developing story...'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.

Please be considerate... no off-topic, racist, sexist or homophobic comments.

Comment moderation is on.

No anonymous comments will be accepted..