Thursday, April 9, 2009

Local: Radiator Departure

Haik Bedrosian in BurlingtonPol

Dear Radiator Friends,

It's been a great experience, but I have to suspend my show indefinitely. My wife has picked up work on Saturday mornings, which means I have to take care of our kids at that time from now on. I thought about moving the show to another slot, but after more than a year of doing the show on Saturday mornings, and with everything else going on in my life, it feels more right to just end it gracefully.

It has been a privilege to be a part The Radiator as one of the founding on-air hosts. I will continue to be listener and supporter out here in radio land and wish all the best to everyone involved- past present and future. Thanks for making this awesome little radio station a reality.

Go Radiator!

COMMENT: While I was by no means a regular listener to Haik's Saturday morning program, somtimes I'd phone in to rant and rave about something on my mind or just to shoot the bull. And that's what was so attractive about the show: Haik's unabashed welcome to all political persuasions, a rarity in Burlington's commerical radio scene. *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.

Please be considerate... no off-topic, racist, sexist or homophobic comments.

Comment moderation is on.

No anonymous comments will be accepted..